Hanna Anufrieva is an Ukrainian Odessa-based artist, photorapher, monumental painter. The artist works with abstraction, both in painting and in collage. In her workshop there are a lot of details, scraps of writing collected in the streets, in the abandoned rooms, which she uses in her creative ideas. Her work is as expressive as possible, the images that have arisen are a reflection of events, circumstances, people, words that met her.
2008-2012 - Odesa College of Arts named after M.B. Grekova / Painting
2013 - 2015 - Lviv National Academy of Arts / Monumental Painting
2016 - group exhibition "Mimicry" / gallery of LNAA / Lviv
- group exhibition "Intim Portrait" / Museum of an Ideas / Lviv
- group exhibition "Intim Portrait" / Poland
- personal exhibition "Dichotomy of existence" / YMCA gallery / Lviv
- personal photo exhibition "Edge of perception" / Syberia
2018 - personal exhibition "an.location" / Summer Theater of the City Hall / Odesa
- "Action Sobranie.Russian black" / Kuyalnik estuary / Odessa
- "Action Next stop of the hills" Hills on the Shchekavitsa Hill / Kiev
- "Hlebzawod Art Prize" / "Hhlebzawod" / Kyiv.